Get accessorising with our NEW DIY Resin Hairclip Making Kit! Containing everything you need to make your own on-trend hairclips, this kit is fun and functional. Whether you've been searching high and low for your dream hairclips or just looking for an easy way to learn a new skill and get crafty, this kit is a good time no matter what you're here for.
Our Resin Hairclip Making Kit contains:
- 240ml Epoxy resin set (enough resin to fill your moulds 3 times over!)
- 2 x silicone hairclip/barette moulds (8 designs in total)
- Measuring cup
- 5 x mini mixing cups
- 6 x alcohol based diffusion inks (pink, purple, blue, green, yellow, white)
- 6 x holographic glitter mixes (5g each - aqua, pink, purple, gold, green, peacock)
- 1 x gold leaf foil packet
- 5 x paddlepop sticks for mixing
- 1 x wooden skewer for detail work
- 9 x hairclip base grips
- Detailed instructions
This kit contains 6 high-quality alcohol based diffusion inks which is another exciting way to colour and tint resin that offers a different effect than pigment pastes. These diffusion inks interact with the resin to create amazing effects, espeically with the inclusion of the white ink, which gives the look of droplets of colour suspended in resin. Inks are also an ideal way to colour resin in smaller applications such as this and in conjunction with glitter and gold leaf as you can still see all of these stunning details within the resin. Only 1-3 drops of ink is required in each clip design for optimum results!
To use, simply mix your resin together as per the instructions, add glitter or ink as desired and pour into your moulds and leave to cure. Your resin will be fully cured after 24hrs, after which you can de-mould your designs, glue on a hairclip grip and enjoy your creations. Boasting about how you made them yourself is encouraged!
Detailed instructions for use available here. These are also included with each kit :)