Whilst working with resin is a lot of fun, it is a chemical and should be used carefully and as directed. All chemicals should only be used and stored as directed to avoid injury and harm, and to achieve the desired result from the product.
Key safety precautions for using Drippy Epoxy Resin include:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Read Safety Data Sheet before use
- Do not ingest, get on skin, in eyes, or on clothing
- Use only in a well-ventilated area
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye and face protection
- In case of inadequate ventilation, wear respiratory protection
- If skin irritation or rash occurs, get medical attention
All Drippy kits and Extra Drippy Resin packs come with a comprehensive Safety Data Sheet and instructions for use and it is crucial that these are read and understood before use.
You can view/download the Safety Data Sheet/Technical Data Sheet here