OUR EARRING MAKING KIT IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK AND WILL BE RESTOCKED IN NOVEMBER. SUBSCRIBE FOR RESTOCK NOTIFICATIONS SO YOU DON'T MISS OUT!
Creating your own custom-made resin earrings has never been easier with the Drippy DIY Resin Earring Making Kit! This easy peasy kit contains everything you need to make funky resin earrings that will have all your pals asking where you got them from!
Our earring making kit contains:
- 240ml Epoxy resin set (enough resin to fill your moulds 3 times over!)
- 1 x silicone earring mould (7 designs in total)
- Measuring cup
- 5 x mini mixing cups
- 6 x alcohol based diffusion inks (pink, purple, blue, green, yellow, white)
- 6 x holographic glitter mixes (5g each - aqua, pink, purple, gold, green, peacock)
- 1 x gold leaf foil packet
- 5 x paddlepop sticks for mixing
- 1 x wooden skewer for detail work
- 8 x earring hooks and 8 x jump rings in a mix of gold and silver
- Detailed instructions
This kit contains 6 high-quality alcohol based diffusion inks which is another exciting way to colour and tint resin that offers a different effect than pigment pastes. These diffusion inks interact with the resin to create amazing effects, espeically with the inclusion of the white ink, which gives the look of droplets of colour suspended in resin. Inks are also an ideal way to colour resin in smaller applications such as this and in conjunction with glitter and gold leaf as you can still see all of these stunning details within the resin. Only 1-3 drops of ink is required in each clip design for optimum results!
To use, simply mix your resin together as per the instructions, add glitter or ink as desired and pour into your moulds and leave to cure. Your resin will be fully cured after 24hrs, after which you can de-mould your designs, attach your earring hooks and enjoy your creations. Boasting about how you made them yourself is encouraged!
Detailed instructions for use available here. These are also included with each kit :)