What better way to display your resin art creations than on one of our wooden grazing boards handmade on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
- Made from certified grade pine
- Wood sourced from Gympie and handmade on the Sunshine Coast, QLD
- 40cm (end to end including handle) X 20cm X 2cm
- Sanded smooth and unvarnished
- Ready for resin art - no prep required!
These boards are sanded to perfection and come unvarnished, which makes them an excellent canvas for resin art as they are durable, non-pourous and high quality and do not require any prep before resin application. Once you have created your resin art board, you can simply oil any parts of the board not covered in resin to give it a beautiful finish and enhance the natural colour and grain of the wood, or get fancy and finish it with a stain or varnish of your choice - the possibilities are endless!
The benefit of using our boards is that you don't have to spend time sanding and prepping a pre-varnished board before you resin it - it's ready to go!
Add one to your order today and get crafting!