Find your flow with the Drippy Kit, containing all the essentials you need to create stunning epoxy resin art pieces from the comfort of your home.
Each kit contains:
- Drippy Epoxy Resin Part A and Part B, 480ml
- Measuring cup
- 6 pouring cups
- 6 mixing sticks
- 1 pair of gloves
- Your choice of 6 curated colour palettes
- Instructions on how to create your resin art
- Safety Data Sheet/Technical Data Sheet
Your Drippy Kit includes enough epoxy resin to cover a surface up to 60cm x 60cm or up to 3 cheeseboards and a set of 6 coasters, whatever tickles your fancy really. If you want to get extra Drippy, purchase an extra resin pack here.
What you will need:
- Pick your canvas. Whether you want to make a coaster set, some wall art, a snazzy cheeseboard or a fancy soap dish, you will need to have your surface of choice ready and free of oils or silicones (silicone and resin are mortal enemies). If you are unsure where to start, add a set of coaster blanks to your kit.
- A level surface in a well ventilated, dust free room OR we recommend rigging up a contraption to cover your resin so it can rest in peace as it cures. we also recommend protecting your work surface with a plastic drop sheet or some cling wrap. Resin will stay friends with your carpet FOREVER... you have been warned. If you aren't able to work in a well ventilated room, we recommend popping on a respirator mask, especially if you plan on getting Drippy on the reg'.
- You will need a heat-creating device to help you pop any air bubbles in the resin once you are done pouring to ensure a glass like finish. Things you can use include a blow torch, embossing/heat gun, kitchen lighter or a crappy motel-quality hair dryer (you want it hot but you don't want it to blow your resin creation around too much).
- Get fancy by adding in some glitter, gems, sand or dried flowers. If forraging through the craft store is in the 'too-hard' basket, check out our add-ons page to add accessories like gold leaf and glitter to your Drippy Kit. Your kit will also come with your choice of colour palette but you can also use acrylic paint, inks or pigment powders to colour your resin.
Warning: Do not apply high heat or put your finished resin creations in the dishwasher or microwave; handwash only. Avoid cutting or slicing anything directly on top of resin surfaces as this could damage the resin. Our resin is FDA approved when cured meaning it is food safe.